At the time of writing this post, Madden 21 has been out for a few weeks. We’ve released some incredibly effective tips already but since we have so much content coming out every day, it can be easy to miss a post here or there.
In today’s post, we are going over and highlighting some of our best Madden 21 tips that you definitely don’t want to miss.
We’ve got a bunch of really great free offensive tips and money plays that can be viewed in our Madden 21 offense section but here are some of our favorites so far!
- Madden 21: Fake FG Sprint Out Pass
- Madden 21: Low Ball Curl Routes
- Madden 21: Gun Y Trips – Weak Flood
- Madden 21: Gun Cluster HB Str – Mesh Post
- Madden 21: Shotgun Tight Flex – PA Post Shot
- Madden 21: Bubble Screen Concept
A couple of other great Madden 21 resources we want to point out are:
- Madden 21 Playbooks – Every Formation and Play In The Game
- Our Madden 21 Franchise Hub
- The Madden School App On iOS and Android
If you are a Madden School Unlimited member we also have a few tips from our Film Room section we want to make sure you’ve seen.
- How To Make Your User Significantly Faster In Madden 21
- How To Get a WR at TE In Madden 21 Ultimate Team
- How To Tell If Your Opponent Is Using Zone Drops In Madden 21
- How To Level Up (And Get The Rewards) Very Quickly In Madden 21 Ultimate Team
We also have 4 Madden 21 ebooks out already and a bunch more on the way!
If you aren’t a Madden School Unlimited member yet, now is a great time to give it a try!