In this Madden 21 money play, we are going over a tip that beats every single coverage in Madden 21 if you make the right reads.
Check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Arizona Cardinals
Formation: Gun Cluster HB Str
Play: Mesh Post
- Put the X/Square receiver on a streak
- Put the RB/R1 receiver on a slant
- Put the A/X tight end on a drag
- Motion the RB/R1 receiver to the left
- Our main target on this play is the B/O receiver on the post over the middle
- If that is not there look for the RB/R1 receiver on the slant
- Then look for the running back on the wheel route
- If all else fails check down to the A/X tight end on the drag route
Overview: In this video, we have a unique crossing route concept that uses a motioned slant. The motioned slant route works incredibly well against man coverage which seems to be a common theme this year early on.
Like this play? Check out another free Madden 21 tip from the Gun Cluster HB Str formation.
Then join Madden School Unlimited and get access to our best tips, guides, and money plays!