Lots of people refuse to get out of zone defense in Madden 16. If you find yourself playing someone like that, you need a collection of plays that you can use to beat zones.
Here is one play you can use that does a good job of beating any zone defense or zone blitz.
Playbook: Miami Dolphins
Formation: Gun Doubles Wing Offset
Play: Mtn Dbl Screen
Setup: None Required
- Against any zone defense, just throw the ball to your running back. You only want to call this play if you are pretty sure the defense is in some sort of zone or zone blitz.
Overview: This is a great play to throw in any time you are playing someone who sits in a zone defense the entire game and users a deep safety.
Did you like this play? Sign up for a Madden School Unlimited membership and get every tip we release as well as all of our eBooks for Madden 16.
Let’s take a look at why this play does such a good job of destroying zone coverage in Madden 16.
This is how everything should look right before you snap the ball.
Right away, we can see that our blocks are setting up well and when we go to throw the ball to our running back, we can see that if our blocks hold up well, the only guy we will have to beat is the deep safety.
We make the catch and you can see we have plenty of room to work with.
All we have to do is make the safety miss. We’ll hit him with a juke move.
By the time we finally get dragged down, we have a gain of over 40 yards.
Or you can check out some of our other free offensive tips and money plays below.
More Free Madden 16 Offense Tips
- Madden 16: Singleback Snugs – HB Wheel
- Madden 16: Strong Y-Flex – Fork Angle
- Madden 16: Pistol Ace -Strong Power
- Madden 16: Gun Flip Trips Eagle – Eagles Verticals
- Madden 16: Singleback Trio – Slot Chase