In this Madden 18 defensive tip, Stickwork is back and bringing you a blitz that gets quick pressure off the left side of the screen.
You can check out the full breakdown below.
Formation: 46 Bear
Play: Cover 3
- Base Align
- Pinch the defensive line
- Slant left the defensive line
- Blitz the Strong Safety on the left side of the screen
- Zone the right side of the screen linebacker
Overview: This play is going to bring heat from the left side. It is only sending 5 people and the safety comes in untouched from the left. User the left side of the screen taking away your opponent’s first read. Your opponent shouldn’t have much time before the pressure will get to the quarterback.
Let’s take a closer look at this play.
This is how the play should look right before the ball is snapped. Make sure to user the deep safety and take away any quick read on the left side of the field.
You can see that our blitzing safety is coming on unblocked.
Before the quarterback has a chance to throw, we get a sack.
You might enjoy some of our other Madden 18 tips:
- Destroy Cover 2 and Cover 3 Defenses in Madden 18
- Madden 18: Singleback Wing Tight – Stick Nod Vertical
- Madden 18: Pistol Wing – Strong Power
If you want access to our best Madden 18 tips and ebooks, consider becoming a Madden School Unlimited member!
Murder this defense with the TE