In today’s free Madden 16 tip, we are going over an extremely effective play that doesn’t require any special setup.
This play is best used against someone who makes a lot of adjustments on defense before the snap. If you quick snap the ball, your opponent won’t be able to set up his defense correctly.
You can check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Formation: Gun Empty Trey
Play: Strong Flood
Setup: None Required
- Your first look is immediately to your tight end in the flat
- If he is covered, look to your RB/R1 receiver against zone coverage
- And look to your Y/triangle receiver against man to man coverage
Overview: This is one of the simplest passing plays in Madden 16. It takes no setup whatsoever and the reads are incredibly easy.
Or pick and choose the ebooks you want:
- Madden 16 New England Offense eBook
- Madden 16 Advanced Defensive eBook
- Madden 16 Offensive Domination eBook