Today we are going over a nice blitz out of the 46 Bear Under formation in Madden 16. It is very similar to an earlier blitz we went over but this time we have zone defense behind it.
The play is called LB Dogs 3 and can be found in the 46 Bear Under formation.
Formation: 46 Bear Under
Play: LB Dogs 3
- Base Align
- Crash the defensive line middle
- Put the linebacker on the left side of the screen in any zone
- Blitz the LOLB (on the right side of the screen)
Overview: On this play you can user any of the zones, I prefer to user either the linebacker or the safety. This depends on what the opposition is doing on offense. This play brings a lot of heat on the quarterback so taking away your opponent’s first read can often lead to a sack.
Let’s take a look at this play in a little more detail.
This is how the play should look before the quarterback snaps the ball.
If our opponent isn’t blocking extra guys, we should either see our defensive end come in free, or a defensive tackle shoot through the A-gap.
The play ends in a sack and a loss of 10 yards.
If you are enjoying our free Madden 16 tips, make sure to check out our premium products below.
- Madden School Unlimited (Access To All Our eBooks)
- Madden 16 Offensive Domination eBook
- Madden 16 Advanced Defensive eBook