Most people assumed that PA End Around couldn’t be done in Madden 16 the same way it was done in Madden 15. However, there is still a way to do it.
We break it down in detail below.
Playbook: Cincinnati Bengals
Formation: Singleback Bunch
Play: PA End Around
- Once you break the huddle, audible to any play from a different formation.
- Audible reset to switch back to your original play
- While your receivers are switching positons, hot route your B/circle receiver to a streak route
- You have your running back in the flat
- Your tight end on the corner route
- And your X/square receiver over the middle
Overview: This play is deadly. Roll out to the right a little and just see who is open. Usually at least 2 receivers will be.
If you are enjoying our free Madden 16 tips, make sure to check out our Madden 16 eBooks.
- Madden School Unlimited (All our ebooks for the whole year)
- Madden 16 Offensive Domination eBook
- Madden 16 Defensive Lockdown eBook