Having time to throw is one of the most critical elements of having a good offense in Madden 17. In today’s free Madden School tip, SnA Exclusive is going over one little trick he uses to fool users and get some extra time to get a pass off.
Check it out below.
Madden NFL 17 Pass Protection
Formation: Any formation where the TE can be blocked
- Block your TE
- Slide protect opposite of your TE
- (Optional) Any further hot routes you want to make
- Look for your HB first on his unique route (see video)
- Go through your usual progressions
Overview: Blitz pickups are vital to be successful in Madden 17. In this video we are going over a little trick you can do to take advantage of someone who likes to blitz and user the defender on the RB.
If you are enjoying our free tips, check out our Madden 17 ebooks:
- Madden 17 New Orleans Offensive eBook
- Madden 17 Kansas City Offensive Mini eBook
- Madden 17 Seattle Offensive eBook
- Madden 17 Defensive Lockdown eBook
- Madden 17 Offensive Attack eBook
Or you can get all of them by becoming a Madden School Unlimited member.