This play was first brought to our attention by a fairly new member of the Madden-School forums but it is definitely worth sharing. It includes 4 routes that all come open surprisingly often. If you make the right reads and have the proper personnel on your team to execute the play, your opponent should have trouble stopping it consistently.
Playbook: Kansas City Chiefs
Formation: Gun Doubles Wing TE
Play: Inside Cross
- Hot route your tight end to a fade route
- Hot route your square/X receiver to an extended out route.
- Hot route your running back to a streak route and motion him to the left
- Your first 2 reads should be the square/X receiver on the deep out route and your triangle/Y receiver on the drag route
- If they are both covered, your next 2 reads are your tight end over the middle (lead pass inside) or your circle/B receiver on the comeback route
Madden-School.com Pro Tip: Mix this play in with HB draw and a few other passing plays out of the same formation and you will have yourself a nice scheme to run in Madden 13.
Make sure to check out our new Madden 13 Houston Offensive eBook. Click the eBook cover below for more information.
i like the houston playbook need more plays from it
We have a whole ebook with 40 plays in it from the Houston Playbook. You can find that here: https://www.madden-school.com/madden-school-com-houston-offensive-ebook/
yeah houstons is great
What about the Pitt ebook or Cardinals
you should really try the cardinals very nice plays
i wonder if i shoukld stay with the multiple D of go with the panthers style of defense….
how do you manually control a receiver once the qb leaves the pocket
I really like this
How do you do a deep/extended out route