As the Madden 21 season progresses, it is always good to add in some fresh new plays to your scheme.
Check out the one below.
Playbook: Pittsburgh Steelers
Formation: Gun Trey Open
Play: PA WR In
- Hot route the Y/triangle running back to an option route
- Hot route the A/X tight end to a hitch route
- (Optional) Hot route the B/circle wide receiver to an outside apprentice post (man beater)
- Your first read is B/Circle receiver as he breaks to the middle of the field.
- The second read is the X/square receiver in the middle of the field.
- The third read on this play is your Y/triangle running back (especially if he runs an out route).
- The fourth read is the A/x tight end as a checkdown.
Overview: This play has four really good options that work against a variety of coverages. If your best receiver is the B/circle receiver he is a great option (especially with route technician/route apprentice post).
The X/square receiver gets open against all coverages and is really good if your opponent’s user is defending the B/circle post. The running back option route is really good against man to man coverage because most linebackers can’t cover running backs. The tight end is also a really good checkdown to have for security.