Cover 4 is one of the most common coverages in any Madden game, and it is no different in Madden 21.
In today’s tip we are going over a play that absolutely destroys any cover 4 defenses for a 1 play touchdown.
Playbook: Arizona Cardinals
Formation: Gun Doubles Offset Wk
Play: Double Cross
- Hot route your Y/triangle receiver to a streak.
- Hot route your A/X tight end to a curl.
- Hor route your B/Circle receiver to a streak.
- (Optional) Block your running back.
- Against all cover 4 coverages (including cover 4 drop) your main read on this play is your X/square wide receiver on the post route.
- You can also fit in a low ball pass to your RB/R1 receiver on the curl route.
Overview: This play absolutely destroys Cover 4 coverages. If you know your opponent is coming out in a Cover 4 coverage run this play and get a one play touchdown!