In today’s free Madden 20 money play, we are going over a play that destroys most of the coverages you will see this year.
It really destroys man to man coverage but it also has good reads against zone defenses as well.
Check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Cleveland Browns
Formation: Split Brown
Play: Z Spot
- Put the B/O receiver on a drag route
- Put the RB/R1 receiver on a wheel route
- The main read on this play is going to be the X/Square receiver on his deep slant
- Then look for the A/X receiver on the corner route
- If that’s not there check down to the RB/R1 tight end out of the backfield
- Finally, check down to the B/O receiver on the drag route
Overview: As shown in the video this play is mainly a man beater, if your opponent brings a heavy blitz and does not press coverage in man coverage it is an auto touchdown. Then if they do press coverage, we show how to get a big gain against that as well. We also, go over various zone coverage reads as well in case they are not in man.