EA Sports announced a few changes to Madden 20 gameplay from what they’ve earlier announced and from what we were able to play in the beta.
You can check out some of the highlights below.
- New block and release mechanic for tight ends
- Tuned cut moves on post and corner routes to make them more effective against man to man coverage
- Tuned pass leading for quarterbacks with pass lead abilities
- The conductor ability is no longer unlimited. Instead it provides 2 changes at a time
- Tuned stiff arm for running backs with the arm bar ability
- No change to pass rush
- No change to quickness of passing animations
- No change to how zones play
- No change to RPOs and lineman illegally downfield
We also know that there will be a new 5th year option for rookies in franchise mode. Unfortunately that isn’t coming until a title update later in the year.
What changes would you like to see come to Madden 20 in later updates? Let us know in the comments!