In this Madden 19 tip, we are going over 2 ways to run a play in the Singleback Deuce formation.
Check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Buffalo Bills
Formation: Singleback Deuce
Play: Ace Posts
- Put the A/X tight end on a drag route
- Put the Y/Triangle tight end on a drag route
- Put the A/X tight end on a streak
- Motion the B/O receiver to the left
(For First Setup)
- Look for the running back out of the backfield on the delay curl
- Then look for either the A/X or Y/Triangle tight end on the drag routes
- If those are not there look for either the X/Square or B/O receiver on the post routes
(For Second Setup)
- The first read is the Y/Triangle tight end on the flat route
- If that is not there look for the B/O receiver on the corner route
- Then look deep over the middle to the X/Square receiver on the post
Overview: On this play we have a couple different setups that make this play unique. The first setup is a very quick one and you can easily catch your opponent off guard especially if they run a lot of Cover 2 defenses. The great thing about the second setup is you can run it to either side of the field that you would like too.