Cover 2 is one of the most common defenses in Madden 19 so it is always good to have a reliable way to beat it.
Check out the full breakdown below!
Playbook: Dallas Cowboys
Formation: Singleback Bunch Ace
- Put the B/O receiver on a streak
- Block the running back
- Motion the B/O receiver to the left side of the screen
- The first read on this play is the X/Square receiver on the drag route
- Then look for the RB/R1 tight end on his wheel route
- If that is not there look for the B/O receiver up the seam of the field
- Finally, find the A/X tight end deep to the left side of the field
Overview: This play is a really effective way to destroy Cover 2 defenses. Also, in the video it shows this play against Cover 3 as well and the route combinations attack deep on the left side and short on the right side. This will usually leave someone wide open against any type of zone coverage.
Have our free Madden 19 tips helped you? Consider becoming a Madden School Unlimited member and getting access to every ebook, guide, and tool we release for an entire year!