Check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Atlanta Falcons
Formation: Gun Stack Y Flex
Plays: Drive H Wheel and Inside Zone
Setup: None required
- Your first read is the X/square receiver on the quick out
- Then look to the Y/triangle receiver on the deep corner
- Then look to the B/circle receiver on the drag
- Then tight end on the Dig route can also get open
- Your final read is the running back on the wheel route
Overview: The last two plays here cover attacking the left side of the field in the event your opponent starts making adjustments to their coverage assuming you’ll be attacking the right side.
This play floods the left side of the field while also allowing you to attack the flat on the right side with your running back. This is a great man/cover 3 beater.