It is extremely important to be able to counter the most popular plays in Madden 18. Today, we are going over how to stop the PA Post Shot play for our users who prefer a 4-3 based playbook instead of the 3-4 way of stopping it that we went over before.
Check it out our full breakdown below.
Playbook: Jacksonville Jaguars
Formation: 4-3 Over Plus
Play: Mike Sam 2 Buzz
- Pass commit OR QB Contain
- (Optional) Base align
- (Optional) Place the DE opposite of your overload side into any coverage
- Adjust coverage however you see fit
Overview: In part 1, we showed 3-4 playbook users how they can counter the PA Post Shot with the 3-4 Bear formation. Today we are going over a way for 4-3 playbook users to counter the PA Post Shot out of the 4-3 Over Plus formation. Use this play to render one of the most effective plays in the game useless.
We already have 4 Madden 18 ebooks available. Check them out at the links below or get them all by becoming a Madden School Unlimited member today!
- Madden 18 Arizona Offensive eBook
- Madden 18 Seattle Defensive eBook
- Madden 18 Kansas City Defensive eBook
- Madden 18 Seattle Offensive Mini eBook