In today’s Madden School tip, SnA Exclusive is going over a way to stop one of the most popular plays in Madden 18, PA Post Shot.
You can check it out below.
Playbook: Baltimore Ravens (Kansas City Chiefs and others)
Formation: 3-4 Bear
Play: Cover 2 Invert
- Make sure the Bear formation is stacked to the side of the formation with all of the wide receivers
- Base align
- Crash your defensive line out
- Blitz the OLB on the side of the WR’s
- QB Contain or Pass commit
Overview: PA Post Shot is one of the most OP plays in the game right now due to how terrible zone coverage is in it’s current state.
To counter this extremely popular and powerful play, we’re going to basically put a guy in the backfield every snap and force the QB to play into our defense or make a bad read.
Let’s take a closer look at how this play works.
This is how the play art should look when you have the defense set up properly.
You can see right away that our OLB on the left side of the screen is coming in free right away.
We get a sack before the quarterback can get the throw off.
We already have 3 premium Madden 18 eBooks available! You can check them out at the links below. Or you can get all of themand every other eBook we release the entire year by joining Madden School Unlimited.
- Madden 18 Arizona Offensive eBook
- Madden 18 Seattle Defensive eBook
- Madden 18 Kansas City Defensive eBook