Today we are going over an easy concept that beats cover 3 defenses in Madden 16 for over 20 yards at a time.
You can check out the full video breakdown and setup below.
Playbook: New York Giants
Formation: Gun Spread
Play: Post Flags
- Hot route your A/X slot receiver to a fade route
- Hot route your running back to a swing to the right
- Hot route one of your receivers on the left to a drag route
- Motion your A/X receiver a step over to the left and then snap the ball.
- Your primary read on this play is your B/circle receiver
- If he is covered for whatever reason, look to your receiver on the drag route
Overview: This play destroys cover 3 defense and attacks the sideline instead of the middle of the field. Use this when you are facing an opponent who likes to sit in cover 3 all game.
If you are enjoying our free Madden 16 tips, check out our eBooks below.
- Madden 16 New England eBook
- Madden 16 Advanced Defensive eBook
- Madden 16 Offensive Domination eBook
- Madden School Unlimited