Yoda is back for another Madden tip as we head closer to the Madden 15 release. This time, he’s going over one of his favorite zone beaters in Madden NFL 25. It is pretty simple and allows you to pick up 20-30 yards most of the time.
The video and full written breakdown is below.
Playbook: Pittsburgh Steelers
Formation: Singleback Pitt Doubles
Play: Z Close Cross
- Hot route your circle/B receiver to a fade
- Motion your X/A receiver to the right
- Hot route your tight end to block
- (Optional) Hot route your running back to a wheel route or to block
- Your circle/B receiver on the fade
- Your triangle/Y receiver over the middle
- Your X/A receiver
As always if you have any suggestions or tips to make the play better, feel free to share in the comments section below.