Man to man defense is still extremely common in Madden 22. In this tip, we are going over one way to beat it with 3 different routes on the same play.
Check it out below!
Playbook: Los Angeles Rams
Formation: Singleback Wing Flex Close
Play: PA Cross Country
- Hot route your X/square receiver to a drag route
- Hot route one of your tight ends to a streak route
- Hot route your running back to an out route to the left
- Your first read is always the X/square receiver on the drag route
- If he is covered, then look to the B/circle receiver deep on the crossing route
- Your last read is the running back on the out route to the left
Overview: This play is especially good against any sort of man to man coverage including Cover 2 man, Cover 1, and Cover 0. If you make your reads right though, it can also do a decent job against zone defenses as well.
Let’s take a closer look at how this play works.
This is how the final play art should look.
You can see as the play develops that all 3 of our reads are in the process of getting open.
We choose to hit the crossing route and pick up a solid 25 yards and a first down.
Want more Madden 22 tips like this? Join Madden School Unlimited today!
this also works for the 49 play is called “PA cross country”
Thanks for adding that!