In todays free Madden 21 tip, we are breaking down one of the best and easiest plays to run on current gen Madden 21.
Check out the full breakdown below!
Playbook: Las Vegas Raiders
Formation: I Form Close
Play: PA TE Leak
- (Optional) Hot route the RB/R1 full back to an out left route.
- (Optional) Hot route the A/X tight end (with route apprentice/hot route master) to a corner route.
- The main read on this play is the B/circle receiver. He does a great job at getting open against man and zone, so wait until he crosses the field and hit him with a bullet pass.
- The second read on this play is your A/X tight end. If your tight end is good enough, he should be able to separate from a linebacker in man coverage. If it is zone and your opponent is playing underneath, the hot routes corner route does a great job at getting open in between the flat and the deep zone.
- If you want to take a shot down the field, your X/square receiver is your best option. With no safety help you can lob or bullet pass to him as he breaks to the middle of the field. You can also fit this throw in between cover defenses, but you have to bullet pass and lead it up.
- Your last option is your checkdown RB/R1 full back. Your opponent wants to play their coverage over the top, pass to him until they decide to play underneath.
Overview: PA TE Leak is one of the best plays in Madden 21 because it does a great job at beating all coverages. Your opponent is forced to play a run stopping formation because you are in IForm, so you should be able to get down the field with this passing play.
The B/circle short post is one of the best routes in the game, so look for that to be your number one target against all coverages.