In today’s free Madden School tip we are going over a quick and easy money play that you can use to frustrate your opponents in Madden 21.
Check out the full breakdown below!
Playbook: Indianapolis Colts
Formation: Gun Trips TE Offset
Play: X Under
- Put the Y/Triangle receiver on a drag route
- The first read is the running back in the flats
- Then look for the A/X tight end on the corner route
- After that progress to the middle of the field to the Y/Triangle receiver on the drag
- Next, find the B/O receiver deep over the middle
- Finally, if all else fails check down to the X/Square receiver on the in route
Overview: In this video we break down a zone flooding concept going towards the right side of the field. This play is essentially a levels concept that when the opponent plays zone coverage it will leave somebody open. All you have to do is go through your progressions as shown to find an open receiver.