In today’s free Madden 20 tip, we are going over a money play that gets multiple receivers open against every common coverage in the game.
Make sure to add this play into your scheme. Let’s take a look at the breakdown.
Playbook: Oakland Raiders
Formation: Gun Tight Slots HB wk
Play: X Dig
- (Optional) Block your running back
- (Optional) Put your Y/triangle receiver on a whip route
- Your first read is the tight end in the flat. If he is open, throw it to him
- If he is covered, then look to the B/circle receiver on the corner route
- The next read is the X/square receiver over the middle
- The final read is the Y/triangle receiver
Overview: The reads on this play are really easy to make. You are basically reading the field right to left. At least 2 receivers should be open on every play so even if your opponent takes away one, we should still have another receiver open.