In today’s Madden 19 tip, we are going over a play from the New Orleans Saints offensive playbook that has options for every defense.
Check it out below.
Playbook: New Orleans Saints
Formation: Gun Empty Y-Saint
Play: Saints Fork
- Put the X/Square receiver on an in route
- The first read on this play is the A/X tight end in the flats
- Then look for the RB/R1 receiver deep to the right side of the field
- If that is not there look for the X/Square receiver on the in route
- Then look for the Y/Triangle receiver over the middle of the field
- Finally, find the B/O receiver deep over the middle
Overview: This play is something we can run against virtually any type of defense. The route concepts get all areas of the field open at some point. It also is a one step setup so you can quick hike your opponent before they have time to setup their defense.