In today’s Madden 19 tip, we are going over a way to beat different kinds of cover 4 defenses.
You can check it out below.
Playbook: Oakland Raiders
Formation: Gun Bunch
Play: Z Spot N Go
- Put the B/O receiver on a fade route
- Motion the B/O receiver out to the right
- The first reads on this play are the running back and the A/X tight end in the flats
- Then look for the RB/R1 receiver on the right side of the screen
- If that is not there look for the X/Square receiver on the corner route on the left side
Overview: In this video we go over how to attack a Cover 4 style defense. This play will let us effectively move the ball down the field on a Cover 4 without throwing it deep. Using this play and making the correct reads it will force the opponent to change their defense.