Today we are going over an easy play to add into your Madden 17 scheme from the Singleback Tight Doubles formation.
You can check out the full analysis below.
Playbook: Baltimore Ravens
Formation: Singleback Tight Doubles
Play: Drag in
- Put the B/O receiver on a slant route
- Put the running back on an out route to the left
- Motion the B/O receiver in and hike it while he is still moving
- The first read on the play is the B/O receiver
- The second read on the play is the running back out of the backfield
- The third read on the play is the Y/Triangle receiver
- The fourth read on the play is the A/X receiver on the corner route
- The final read on the play is the X/Square receiver over the middle
Overview: This play is a very effective play because of all the different route combinations on the play. The routes on this play attack both sides of the field and attack short and deeper parts of the field.
It can easily be used to beat both man and zone coverage. Make the correct read and take what the defense gives you.