In this Madden 17 tip, Stickwork is breaking down a play that destroys cover 2 defenses.
We’ve got the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Jacksonville Jaguars
Formation: Singleback Doubles
Play: PA Stretch
- Motion the B/O receiver to the left side of the screen
- Put the A/X tight end on a fade
- Put the Y/Triangle receiver on a fade
- Put the X/Square receiver on a drag route
- Put the running back on an out to the left
- The main target is the B/O receiver deep over the middle of the field
- If the main target fails, look towards the X/Square receiver as a check down
- If that is not there check down to the running back and move on to the next play
Overview: Here we are looking for the homerun ball. The two fades spread out the zones leaving the B/O receiver wide open. This is to be used against a Cover 2 style defense.