New Madden School pro gamer Hop is making his Madden 17 debut for us. This passing play destroys both man to man coverage and zone coverage. You have 3 really nice options that you can throw to.
The full breakdown can be seen below.
Playbook: Dallas Cowboy
Formation: Gun Snugs Flip
- Motion the right outside WR to the left.
- Hot route the inside left WR from a drag to a slant.
- The slant will be your first read, it is a man beater and a quick hitter.
- If he is covered, look for the post to come open over the middle.
- If both of those are covered, the drag underneath will be your last read.
Overview: This is a good play for manipulating a good user linebacker, it has deep and underneath routes that will, with the correct read, give you a good gain every play.
Let’s get right into the screenshot breakdown.
This is how the final play art should look right before you snap the ball.
Here is another look at the formation without the play art.
As our slant route takes away the defender in zone defense, opening up our post route deeper down the field.
We catch the pass for about a 15-20 yard gain.
Enjoying our free Madden 17 tips and money plays? Check out Madden School Unlimited and get instant access to all our tips, strategies, and ebooks.