We are starting a new 4 play mini scheme today out of the Singleback Pair Tight Twins formation that is very effective in Madden NFL 17.
You can check out the first play below.
Playbook: Indianapolis Colts
Formation: Singleback Pair Tight Twins (Singleback Ace Pair Flex)
Play: PA Power O
- Put the X/Square receiver on a streak
- Put the RB/R1 tight end on a drag route
- Block the running back to take away the play action
- The first read on this play is the RB/R1 receiver on the drag
- The second read is the B/O receiver deep over the middle
- The third read is the A/X receiver on the corner route on the right side of the field
Overview: The great thing about this play is that it can beat both man and zone with the same exact setup. This is important if your opponent is disguising their defense. PA Power O is be the base play of this scheme.
Become a Madden School Unlimited member today and get 1 year of full access to every tip, ebook, and strategy we release.