In today’s free Madden 17 tip, we are going over part 2 of our Singleback Pair Tight Twins mini scheme. If you missed part 1, you can check it out here. Stay tuned for parts 3 and 4 tomorrow.
You can check out today’s play below.
Madden 17: Singleback Pair Tight Twins - Flanker Spot
Playbook: Indianapolis Colts
Formation: Singleback Pair Tight Twins (Singleback Ace Pair Flex)
Play: Flanker Spot
- Put the X/Square receiver on a slant
- Put the A/X tight end on a drag
- Block the running back
- The first read on this play is the B/O receiver on the corner route
- The second read on this play is the X/square receiver on the slant
- The third read is the RB/R1 receiver over the middle
- The check down read on this play is the A/X tight end on the drag route
Overview: Having a go to man beater is essential for any scheme. Mix this play into your scheme anytime you are expecting man coverage in Madden 17.
Enjoying our free Madden 17 tips? You will love Madden School Unlimited!
Are there any defensive schemes in your school?
Yes, we have plenty of defensive schemes. You can see some of our free defensive tips here: https://www.madden-school.com/defense/ or get access to our full schemes and ebooks inside of Madden School Unlimited https://www.madden-school.com/unlimited/
I can’t find this formation is it called something else in a custom playbook?
Is the All-Madden team available in Madden 17 ? I got young kids and they dig using the all madden team.