It is always nice to have a play that beats every coverage in Madden 17. If you make the correct read on this play, someone should always be open.
We have the full breakdown below.
Playbook: San Francisco 49ers
Formation: Gun Tight Slot Open
Play: Bench Switch
Setup: None Required
- The first read on the play is the Y/Triangle receiver on the quick out route
- If that is covered look toward the A/X receiver in the flats
- If these are covered progress into the X/Square receiver deep to the left
- Then look toward the B/O receiver on the Corner route to the right
- If all else fails check it down to the running back
Overview: When running this play you have the ability to quick hike the ball which can throw your opponent off balance. They will not have time to make as many adjustments to their defenses.
Also, this play is able to attack all types of defenses when making the correct read and you can systematically move the ball down the field.