We always want plays that can beat any coverage in Madden 17. In today’s free Madden tip, we are going over a play you can use in any situation.
We have the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Baltimore Ravens
Formation: Gun Bunch Wk
Play: Flanker Drive
- Put the RB/R1 receiver on a drag route
- Put the A/X receiver on a streak
- Put the B/O receiver on a slant route
- Motion the B/O receiver out to the right and hike before he sets
- The first read on the play is going the be the RB/R1 receiver on the drag route
- If this read is not there look towards the B/O receiver on the motion slant
- Then if this fails look for the A/X receiver on the streak
- Finally, look for the X/Square receiver deep over the middle for big yardage
Overview: We are attacking both man and zone coverage here with the same setup. The routes attack all levels of the field; however, the objective is to exploit the middle of the field. As shown in the video there are specific reads for the different coverages that you will face.