In this free Madden school video tip, we are going over a way to beat cover 3 and cover 4 defenses in Madden 17. This play is especially good when you need to get out of bounds to stop the clock.
Check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Miami Dolphins
Formation: Gun Bunch Offset
Play: Deep Dig
- Put the Rb/R1 receiver on a drag route
- Put the X/square receiver on a streak route
- Put the Y/triangle receiver on a blocking assignment
- Move the B/O receiver over to the other side
- Your first read is the B/O receiver on the deep out route
- Your second read is the Rb/R1 receiver on the drag route
Overview: This is a great play used to get out of bounds. It will get you a good chunk of yards and works against both cover 3 and cover 4 defenses.
What difficulty level do you prefer to play Madden 17 on and what is the standard difficulty level for tournaments and online play (Pro, All-Pro, or Madden)?
The standard level for online games is all-pro. Tournaments can differ between all pro and all madden. We play on all madden
how do you move B/O to the other side??
Before the snap, press circle/b until the receiver you want to move is selected. Then once he is selected, press left or right depending on which way you want him to go in motion