Offense is harder than ever in Madden 15 so you will need a strategy to be successful against any of the top defenses in this year’s game. Yoda is back with his first of many free Madden 15 tips which covers a very effective money play.
This should be one of your go to plays in Madden 15 when you first pick up the game.
We have the full written breakdown and video below.
Formation: Singleback Dice Slot
Play: PA Stretch
- Motion your outside wide receiver on the right (B/circle) to the left
- Put your tight end on a streak or a slant route
- Your primary read on this play is your B/circle receiver over the middle when he gets open. Make sure to pass lead down
- If he is covered, look to your Y/triangle receiver
- If you put your tight end on a slant, that is a good option against man to man defenses as well.
Hopefully these strategies are helping you as you prepare for Madden 15. We will continue to provide free tips throughout the Madden 15 season as we do every year.