In this Madden School tip, we are going over to beat Cover 4 Quarters defenses in Madden 21.
If you missed our last tip on how to beat Cover 4 Palms, you can check it out here.
Playbook: New York Jets
Formation: Gun Spread Y Slot Wk
Play: PA Bubble Y Over
- Put your X/square receiver on a slant route
- Put the A/X tight end on a slant route
- Smart route the B/circle receiver
- (Optional) Block your running back
- Your first read against cover 4 quarters is the B/circle receiver on the deep post (lead pass away from the defender)
- The second read against cover 4 quarters is the X/square receiver on the slant route (lead pass up).
Overview: This play absolutely destroys cover 4 quarters defense and gets 2 guys open so even if your opponent user defends one guy, you will be able to still throw to the other for a huge gain.
Enjoying our free Madden 21 tips? You’ll love Madden School Unlimited!