Cover 2 defense has always been a favorite for gamers and it’s certainly no different in Madden 21.
In today’s Madden School tip, we are going over a money play that beats cover 2 on both sides of the field.
Check it out below!
Playbook: Jaguars, Bengals, Rams, Buccaneers, Titans
Formation: Gun Empty Bunch Wide
Play: Drive Y Corner
- Put the X/Square receiver on an out route
- Put the A/X receiver on a drag route
- Put the B/O receiver on a streak
- Motion the B/O receiver and snap it when he is to the left of the tight end
- The main target on this play is going to be the RB/R1 tight end on the corner route
- Then look to the left side to the Y/Triangle receiver on his corner route
- If these are not there look to check down to the A/X receiver on the drag
Overview: This play is effective because both sides of the field can result in a big gain against a Cover 2. The right side is cleared out by the streak leaving the tight end space towards the corner. The short out route holds down the cloud flat zone on the other side of the feild allowing the Y/Triangle receiver to be open on the left.
This is the year you dominate! Join Madden School Unlimited today!