In this Madden School Filmroom tip, Stickwork is going over a play that beats cover 2, cover 3, and cover 4 deep.
Unlimited members can check it out below!
Playbook: Seattle Seahawks
Formation: Singleback Bunch Ace
Play: PA Fork Shot
- Put the X/Square receiver on a streak
- Put the RB/R1 tight end on a streak
- Motion the B/O receiver to the left
- The first read on the play is the B/O receiver on the corner route to the left
- Then look for the A/X tight end on his corner route to the right side of the field
- As shown in the video if you use an alternate setup one of the drag routes will be the last read as a checkdown
Overview: In this video we go over how to beat Cover 2, Cover 3, and Cover 4 defenses in this one play. The double corner routes are incredibly hard to cover because of the depth of the routes. Then the alternate setups show how to attack specifically Cover 3 and Cover 4 defenses.