In today’s free Madden School tip, we are going over a way to beat any sort of cover 2 defense in Madden 21.
Check out the full breakdown below!
Playbook: Tennessee Titans
Formation: Gun Tight Slots HB WK
- Hot route the B/circle receiver to an out route
- Hot route the A/X receiver to a streak route.
- Motion the X/square receiver and snap it when he is in between the A/X tight end and the B/circle receiver
- The main read on this play is the X/square receiver a second after he breaks to the sideline.
- If it is Cover 3 or man to man coverage, look for your Y/triangle receiver.
- If their zone drops are deep hit your RB/R1 running back in the flat.
Overview: The X/square receiver will destroy Cover 2 every single time! But if he is covered your Y/triangle will get open against every other coverage. Remember, you can always hit your running back in the flat too.
Want more of our best Madden 21 tips? Join Madden School Unlimited today!