Cover 3 is the most common defense in Madden 22 but after you watch today’s video your opponents will be silly to ever call a cover 3 defense again.
If you want more of the best Madden 22 schemes and plays like this one, check out our Madden School Unlimited membership!
Let’s dive into it.
Playbook: Jacksonville Jaguars
Formation: Gun Empty Bunch
Play: Z Spot
- Make sure you are on the right hash mark
- Hot route your RB/R1 running back to a delayed fade route
- Hot route your B/circle receiver to a fade route
- Double team the outside most rusher on the right
- Your primary read on this play is the B/circle receiver deep on the fade route against Cover 3 defenses. He should be wide open.
Overview: This is a shot play when you expect any Cover 3 defense. If your opponent isn’t in a cover 3, scramble, throw the ball away, or find an open receiver.
Want more of our best Madden 22 schemes and guides? Join Madden School Unlimited today!