In today’s free Madden 15 tip, Yoda is going over a couple money plays that work well for him against both man and zone coverages. They are found in the Singleback Tight Doubles formation.
You can check out the video and play setups below.
Formation: Singleback Tight Doubles
Play #1: Close Cross
- Hot route either the tight end or the running back to block
- Hot route your X/square receiver to a slant route
- Your primary read is your Y/triangle receiver on the post route
- You can also look to the routes underneath
Play #2: Close Under
- Put your slot receiver on a streak route
- Put your tight end on a streak route
- Either receiver on a streak should be open against most zone coverages
Overview: These 2 plays aren’t game changing but they are plays that absolutely work and you should add into your offense.