With Madden 15 right around the corner, Yoda is back to go over a fairly simple way to bring pretty effective A-gap pressure in Madden NFL 25. No one knows what the trick to bringing pressure in Madden 15 will be, but it is always a good idea to try a few ideas that worked well for you last year.
The video and setup instructions are below.
Madden NFL 25 Defense: 3-4 Odd Pinch Cover 0
Formation: 3-4 Odd
Play: Pinch Cover 0
- Base Align
- Pinch the dline and crash them down
- Reblitz the DT
- Reblitz the MLB on the left of the screen and move him over the LT (See video for positioning)
- Reblitz the ROLB (on the left side of the screen)
- Man up the LOLB (on the right side of the screen)
- Adjust the coverages as you see fit.
The setup does take a while so it is probably best for only experienced players to use a blitz like this.