In today’s free Madden 21 tip, we are going over a nice money play to add into your scheme.
Check out the full breakdown below!
Playbook: Dallas Cowboys
Formation: Gun Trio Cowboy
- Put the A/X tight end on a streak
- Put the Y/Triangle receiver on a drag
- Put the running back on an out to the left
- The first receiver we look to here is the B/O receiver on the deep crosser
- If that is not there look for the Y/Triangle receiver underneath on the drag
- Then look over the middle for the X/Square receiver on the deep in route
- Finally, if all else fails check it down to the running back
Overview: This is one of the best passing concepts in the game because the combination of routes on this play can beat nearly any defense. All you have to do is practice making the correct read with this play and you will move the ball on the defense at will.