Today we are adding a solid passing play that you can use from a 2 tight end set found in the Chicago Bears offensive playbook.
Check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Chicago Bears
Formation: Gun Wing Stack
Play: PA Read
- Put the A/X tight end on a drag
- The main receiver we are looking for on this play is the X/Square receiver on the post
- If that is not there look for the Y/Triangle receiver on the drag route
- Then look for the A/X tight end on the drag route
- Finally, look for the B/O tight end deeper to the sideline
Overview: This play will flood zone coverage by attacking underneath and deep over the middle of the field. Then on the right side of the field there is also a high/low read with the drag route and the B/O tight end.