Cover 4 is one of the most common defenses in Madden 20. You can dink and dunk your way down the field against it but we also want to be able to beat it deep.
Check out one way to do it below.
Playbook: Los Angeles Chargers
Formation: Gun Trips Y-Flex
Play: Slot Fork
- Put the A/X tight end on a flat route or a drag route
- The main read on the play is the B/O receiver deep
- If that is not there look to the A/X tight end as a check down
- Then look for the RB/R1 receiver on his corner route
- Finally, find the X/Square receiver on his deep in route
Overview: This play is how to score a TD in one play against a Cover 4 drop defense. Cover 4 coverage defenses are pretty common in online play so this is an easy way to beat it over top for a touchdown.