Having go to money plays right when you pick up Madden 19 will give you a huge advantage over your opponents. In today’s free Madden 19 tip, we are going over a play that beats every coverage in the game.
Check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Dallas Cowboys
Formation: Gun Trips TE Offset
Play: PA Crossers
- Put your A/X tight end on a fade route
- Put your X/square receiver on a drag route and motion him to the right and snap before he gets set (see video for timing)
- Your first read is always the X/square receiver underneath. If he is open, throw it to him
- If your opponent user covers the X/square receiver then your B/circle receiver will be open against cover 3 and your Y/triangle receiver will be open against a cover 2
- Against man to man defense, you have the same reads as against zone.
Overview: This play attacks every coverage in Madden 19 and gets at least 2 guys open. It can be incredibly frustrating to defend a play like this.
Let’s take a closer look at how this play works.
This is how the play should look right before we snap the ball. You will want to snap it before the WR on the right gets set.
Right away you can see that our B/circle receiver gets open for a quick 5-7 yards.
As the play progresses, you can see that our receiver on the crossing route will get open against a cover 3 defense.
We make the catch for about a 30 yard gain and a first down.