In today’s Madden School tip, we are adding a play to the popular Singleback Deuce Close scheme that many people run in Madden 18.
It absolutely destroys cover 3. Check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Los Angeles Rams (And many others)
Formation: Singleback Deuce Close
Play: TE Angle (Or any passing play)
- Put your X/square receiver on an out route
- Put your Y/triangle tight end on a fade route
- Put your B/circle receiver on a streak route
- (Optional) Block your running back and slide protect left
- The main read on this play is the Y/triangle receiver deep. Lead pass up and to the sideline
Overview: Mix this play in with the other plays from this formation like HB Wham and HB Stretch. Once you are confident that your opponent is in a cover 3 style defense, hit him with this play.
Want the full Singleback Deuce Scheme and all of our other Madden 18 schemes and ebooks? Become a Madden School Unlimited member today!