In today’s Madden School tip, we are going over a play that is extremely easy to setup. If you make your reads correctly, this play is really hard to stop in Madden 18.
Check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: New England Patriots
Formation: Gun Y Off Trips Pats
Play: Pats X Curl
- Hot route the B/circle receiver to a slant route
- Motion the RB/R1 receiver to the left
- Your first read is your running back in the flat
- If he is covered, look to your X/square receiver on the deep out
- Then look to your RB/R1 receiver
- Your last read is the B/circle receiver on the slant
Overview: This play is extremely effective because we have 2 high/low reads. One on the left side of the field and one over the middle.
It is extremely hard to cover all of the different receiving options on this play.
If you are enjoying our Madden 18 tips, you will love Madden School Unlimited!