In today’s Madden School tip, SnA Exclusive is going over a way to beat every coverage in Madden 18 with one easy play.
Check it out below.
Playbook: Arizona Cardinals
Formation: Shotgun Bunch HB Str
Play: Y Trail (Flipped)
- (Optional) Block your running back
- See video for other setups
- Your first read is the X/square receiver on the drag route
- If he is covered, look to the RB/R1 receiver on the corner route
- Then look to your B/circle receiver on the post route
- Your last read is the A/X tight end coming back over the middle
Summary: This play is a great play to attack both man defenses and zone defenses. In this video, we break down how to use this play to attack man coverage at several different areas of the field, leaving your opponent guessing as to where you’re going to throw the ball.
Did you know we already have 4 Madden 18 ebooks out? Madden School Unlimited members get instant access to all of them and every other ebook, scheme, and tip we release for the entire year.