In today’s Madden 17 tip, we are going over a play designed to beat cover 2 defenses in Madden NFL 17.
We have the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Denver Broncos
Formation: Singleback Trio
Play: Slot Chase
- Put the X/Square on an in route
- (Optional) Put the running back on a wheel route
- Motion the Y/Triangle receiver to the right side of the screen
- The first read on the play is the B/O receiver deep over the middle
- The second read on the play is the running back quick out of the backfield
- The third read on the play is the Y/Triangle receiver on the drag route
- The final read on the play is the X/Square receiver on the in route
Overview: This play is going to be used primarily to destroy a Tampa 2 defense but you do have check down options for other coverages as well.